The MPHN Workforce Program supports activities in relation to the recruitment of General Practitioners, Practice Nurses and Allied Health providers.
Available services include:
- Facilitation and support for recruitment and retention of GPs to local practices.
- Respond to queries regarding the recruitment process, including overseas trained doctors.
- Processing Area of Need Requests
- Assistance with District of Workforce Shortage.
- Assistance to general practices with the registration process of International Medical Graduates.
- Support for newly arrived practitioners with orientation to the local community.
- Family support services for health professionals who are new to the area.
- Assisting general practitioners source locums
- Assistance and support for clinical placements for medical undergraduates, nursing and allied health students.
If you would like to see the current general practice vacancies http://www.nswrdn.com.au/site/search-vacancies%20
If you are an international medical graduate and would like some more information about working in rural New South Wales http://www.nswrdn.com.au/site/index.cfm?display=82250
If you are an allied health professional looking for a position http://www.nswrdn.com.au/site/nah