MOICDP is aimed at communities in regional, rural and remote areas and Aboriginal communities who may experience difficulty in accessing health services due to long distance or other barriers.
Outreach services and teams include:
- Brungle - Diabetes Educator, Dietitian
- Darlington Point - Dietitian
- Griffith - Cardiologist GAMS
- Hay - Podiatry
- Lake Cargelligo - Asthma Educator, Diabetes Educator, Podiatry, Dietitian
- Leeton - Dietitian, Podiatry
- Murrinbridge - Asthma Educator, Diabetes Educator, Podiatry
- Narrandera - Aboriginal Health Nurse, Diabetes Educator, Dietitian, Endocrinologist, Podiatry
HOW CAN THE RHOF/MOICD PROGRAM HELP YOU?
The program provides improved access to services that previously did not exist, which results in more access to services and less travel time for regional patients. Referrals can be received for these services from your local GP, or an allied health provider or self-referral