Integrated Allied Health Services
Allied Health Team:
- Provision of access to allied health and primary care services that are based on identified health needs in rural communities. Allied health teams provide services free of charge within general practice to appropriately referred patients.
- Promotion and coordination of multidisciplinary team based approaches to the provision of integrated primary health care services in rural communities.
- Towns serviced by the RPHS Allied health team include; Tumut, Tumbarumba, Batlow, Adelong, Cootamundra, Harden, Boorowa, Temora, West Wyalong, Leeton, Narrandera, Lockhart, Griffith, Hay, Darlington Point, Hanwood, Hillston, Junee and Lake Cargelligo.
- Employment of a Foot Care Nurse to continue servicing Young, Harden and Boorowa.
- There will be continued servicing from contracted providers; Podiatry (Young, Harden and Boorowa), and Physiotherapy, (West Wyalong and Lake Cargelligo)
- Diabetes Education
- Podiatry and Foot Care
- Asthma Education